- Company Name: Engineering and Integral Development, S.L. - (hereinafter IDI, S.L.)
- Domicilio Social: Av. Verdaguer 22, 08530 La Garriga (Barcelona)
- NIF: B-60586567
- Phone: 938 714 605
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDI, S.L as responsible for the website, in accordance with that contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations regarding protection of personal data, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical nature and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Perform commercial and administrative steps necessary to web users;
- Remit commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically.
- Respond to inquiries and / or to provide information required by the user;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or underwritten by the User
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to get their opinion on the service provided and,
- profile analysis and usability will be made.
- Customer data and / or suppliers will be treated within the contractual relationship linking them with responsible business in compliance with administrative duties, tax, accounting and are necessary under the law.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Baja" to
email@example.com According to the LSSICE, IDI, S.L It does not conduct practices SPAM, therefore, does not send commercial e by e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, all communications will receive from the provider, the user can cancel your express consent to receive our communications.
We not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except for legal obligation or injunction.
The legal basis for data processing is his consent to carry out the purposes described above, to be requested at the time of marking corresponding to when collecting data box. Art. 6 ap. 1 letter to RGPD.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy is the inability to subscribe, register or receive information on products and services of the Lender.
En los casos en que exista una previa relación contractual entre las partes, la legitimación para el desarrollo de las obligaciones administrativas, fiscales, contables y laborales que sean necesarias en virtud de la legislación vigente será la existencia previa de la relación comercial establecida entre las partes. Art. 6 ap. 1 letra b RGPD. Ello será también de aplicación para el procesamiento de datos personales necesario para llevar a cabo medidas precontractuales.
If processing is necessary to safeguard justified our company or third party interest and if the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject does not take precedence over the above-mentioned interest, the legal basis for such processing is the Art. 6 ap. 1 letter f RGPD.
RECIPIENTS OF transferal:
The data provided by the user can communicate or may be subject to access by:
Our suppliers as responsible for processing: personal data may be provided to service providers. The processing of personal data is performed within the processing under contract, according to Art. 28 RGPD. Providers only have access to that information necessary to carry out the activity, and for the minimum time necessary
The government, public bodies and authorities in the cases provided by law.
Any submitted will be incorporated into information systems IDI, S.L. By accepting these terms, conditions and policies, the User expressly consents to IDI, S.L perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the user indicates otherwise:
- If the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the newsletter, sending such communications by electronic means informing users activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products IDI, S.L same or similar to those that were initially contracted or interest by the user.
- The retention of data for the periods specified in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED:
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights to IDI, S.L submitting a letter to the postal address of heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: "DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISING RIGHTS" and attaching a photocopy of your identity card or any similar means in law as required by law.
- Right of access: Allows the interested to know and learn about their personal data under treatment.
- Right of correction or deletion: Corrects errors and modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancellation right: Allows data that prove to be inadequate or excessive deletion.
- Right opposition: His right to not perform the processing of personal data or termination thereof.
- Limitation of treatment: Involves the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future treatment.
- Data portability: Facilitation of data processed to the person concerned, so that it can transmit to another charge, unimpeded.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Right not to be subject to a decision based on automatic processing to produce effects or affect significantly.
As a user, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected prior to withdrawal of consent.
Also you entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if it considers that they may have been violated their rights in relation to data protection (agpd.es).
HOW TO STORE YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or restrictions on treatment. However, we will retain certain personal data identification and traffic during the maximum period of 2 years if it is required by the Courts or to initiate internal actions resulting from misuse of the website.
It will not be the subject of automated decisions based on treatments that produce effects on your data.
The user is informed that the media enabled the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, mobile phone company and corporate email.
If you. Submitted personal information through means other than those specified in this paragraph disclosure, the company shall not be liable in relation to security measures available to the media in question.
Information We Collect:
Data collected by the management are:
- Those that users provide through the various services offered on the website
- Those included in the various forms provided on the website
- Data collected through "cookies" to improve the navigation experience as reported in cookies policy.
The refusal to provide the required data will make it impossible to meet the specific application in question. You represent that the information and data you provide is accurate, current and truthful. Please, if amendment, immediately communicate it so that treatment information is always updated and contains no errors.
We inform you that IDI, S.L You can have a presence on social networks. The data processing is carried out by people who become followers on social networks (and / or perform any action link or connection through social networks) official pages IDI, S.L.It shall be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules pertaining to the social network as appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
IDI, S.L. will treat your data with the purpose of properly managing your presence on the social network, informing activities, products or services provider and for any other purpose than regulations allow social networks.
the publication of content is prohibited:
- They are allegedly illegal by national, Community or international law or allegedly conducting illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– Que atenten contra los derechos fundamentales de las personas, falten a la cortesía en la red, molesten o puedan generar opiniones negativas en nuestros usuarios o terceros y en general cualesquiera sean los contenidos que IDI, S.L. considere inapropiados.
– Y en general que contravengan los principios de legalidad, honradez, responsabilidad, protección de la dignidad humana, protección de menores, protección del orden público, la protección de la vida privada, la protección del consumidor y los derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial.
Asimismo, IDI, S.L. se reserva la potestad de retirar, sin previo aviso del sitio web o de la red social corporativa aquellos contenidos que se consideren inapropiados.
Communications sent via social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by IDI, S.L., pudiéndole send information of interest.
In any case, if you. Submitted personal information through the social network, IDI, S.L. shall be exempt from liability with regard to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user must in case you want to know them, consult the corresponding conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. Lender has adopted all technical and organizational measures and levels of protection necessary to ensure safety in the processing of data and prevent alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data.
Similarly, IDI, S.L will make its best efforts so that the website can not be attacked by computer viruses. However, given constant technological evolution and emergence of new threats, it can not guarantee that the site does not contain computer viruses. Thus, it is your responsibility to have all antivirus programs and firewalls (firewalls) necessary to prevent any infection by computer viruses, but in no case may arise responsibility to IDI, S.L.
SUBSCRIPTION TO BLOG:
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be treated to manage their subscription to the blog update notification and will be retained as long as there is mutual interest to keep the end of treatment. When no longer needed for that purpose shall be abolished with appropriate security measures to ensure data pseudonymisation or total destruction thereof. the data are not communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
IDI, S.L. It reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In effect relations IDI, S.L. with the users of its telematic services on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves are competent for the resolution of all disputes related to use the Courts of Granollers City.