WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Una cookie es un fichero que se descarga en su ordenador al acceder a determinadas páginas web. Las cookies permiten a una página web, entre otras cosas, almacenar y recuperar información sobre los hábitos de navegación de un usuario o de su equipo y, dependiendo de la información que contengan y de la forma en que utilice su equipo, pueden utilizarse para reconocer al usuario. Las cookies se asocian únicamente a un usuario anónimo y su ordenador o dispositivo y no proporcionan referencias que permitan conocer sus datos personales.
COOKIES PER AFFECTED THE COOKIES REGULATIONS AND RELEASED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- According to entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third parties (those that are sent to the computer user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- According to him weather that remain active, there are session ones (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the responsible for the cookie -may go from a few minutes to several years-).
- According to finality for which they treat the information they collect, may be:
– technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Cookies Customization (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Cookies analysis (they collect information on the use made of the web),
– advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate Cookies (They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
The cookies used on our site allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services. a more efficient and personalized way. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and are not used to collect them.
- facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website; and
- It favors the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
Al acceder a nuestra web se le informa que si sigue navegando se le instalarán diversas cookies de terceros consintiendo así la instalación de determinadas cookies que tendrán como única finalidad la de registrar el acceso a nuestro sitio web para la realización de estadísticas anónimas sobre las visitas, recopilando información siempre de forma anónima. No es necesario que acepte la instalación de estas cookies, podrá navegar igualmente por toda nuestra web.
In various sections of our website, social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
|_ga||Analytics - Third-party: Google Analytics||2 years||It is used to control unique visitors to the web, it stores a unique customer identifier.
Additionally, this cookie provides a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure the validity and accessibility of the cookie, as well as an extra security measure.
|_gat||Analytics - Third Parties: Google Analytics||10 minutes||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.|
|_gid||Analytics - Third-party: Google Analytics||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users|
|PHPSESSID||Technique||Session||It is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.|
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, generally in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult your browser's help for more information).
DISABLING / ENABLING AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Tenga en cuenta que si no desea recibir cookies, ya no podremos garantizar que nuestro sitio web funcione debidamente. Puede que algunas funciones del sitio se pierdan y es posible que ya no pueda ver ciertos sitios web. Además, rechazar las cookies no significa que ya no vaya a ver anuncios publicitarios. Simplemente los anuncios no se ajustarán a sus intereses y se repetirán con más frecuencia.
Cada navegador posee un método distinto para adaptar la configuración. Si fuera necesario, consulte la función de ayuda del navegador para establecer la configuración correcta.
Para desactivar las cookies en el teléfono móvil, consulte el manual del dispositivo para obtener más información.
You can get more information about cookies and privacy on the Internet:
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies that third parties place through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the above list, please let us know. Or, contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.